Author Topic: Bisexuals In Action. Big Movies Collection.  (Read 51483 times)

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Cain & Justin's Bi Tag Team
« Reply #75 on: 25 July 2013, 01:48:11 »
Cain & Justin's Bi Tag Team

Year: 2010
Genre: anal, oral, vaginal sex, cumshots, bareback
Duration: 18:05

Description: Putting aggressive Cain with the laid-back Justin and always sunny Ashley was sure to make a hot scene. I just didn't know how hot it was actually going to get! The guys kiss Ashley and remove her clothes. She giggles when Justin has trouble with her bra - but Cain is right there to help. They suck on her tits. The guys get their pants off and Cain's already rock-hard dick is about to poke through his underwear. As Ashley gets Justin's underwear off, Cain sucks his cock.
Justin lays back and enjoys the attention. His cock sticks straight up as Cain and Ashley take turns sucking it. Cain sticks the thick head of his own cock in Justin's mouth. Ashley helps guide the shaft deeper in. Cain face fucks Justin. Ashley laughs and says Cain is putting that mouth to good use.
Cain turns around and puts her mouth to good use, too! Justin eats Ashley out and then Ashley has them switch. She knows how good Cain is when he's down there! She swallows Justin's shaft and head. Cain fingers and licks her, making her moan.
He smacks Justin's ass and keeps finger fucking Ashley. Cain's gorgeous red-headed cock never goes down. I think I've seen it soft for a total of 10 minutes the whole time he's been here! He smacks Justin again and tells him to start fucking her.

Video Quality: SiteRip
Video Format: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 30.00fps 1576kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64kbps

File size: 213.3 MB

Download Cain & Justin's Bi Tag Team

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Bi Bi American Pie 16
« Reply #76 on: 25 July 2013, 07:23:19 »
Bi Bi American Pie 16

Year: 2007
Genre: Anal, Bisexual, Masturbation, Oral, Toys / Dildos, Twinks
Length: 1:25:02
Directed by: Angela D'Angelo
Studio: Macho Man Video
Cast: Brad Slater, Exzavier Wray, Jordan Monroe, Kandi Hart, Kelly Wells, Luke Cross, Orion Cross, Victoria Sin

Description: These hot couples form awesome threesomes and just go with the flow. Boys can have their cake and eat it too, because in this movie they're getting the best of both worlds: a soft and warm pussy to pummel and a long, hard dick to devour. Bi bi? More like hello!

Video quality: DVDRip
Video Codec: WMV
Audio Codec: WMA
Video: Windows Media Video 8 320x240 23.98fps 431Kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Bi Bi American Pie 16

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Bi Fun - This Is Just Extreme Fun!
« Reply #77 on: 25 July 2013, 10:24:50 »
Bi Fun - This Is Just Extreme Fun!

Released: 2010
Studio: Foxy Media
Genre: Bisexual, Doggie Style, Blowjob, Spooning, Cunnilingus, Standing Doggie, Threesome, Natural Breasts, Big Dick, Big Ass, Black Hair
Length: 1:04:26

Description: What could be more fun than a threesome? And when everyone involved is more eager to lick and suck every inch of each other, it becomes a really fun bisexual threesome! The combination is simple, two guys, one girl and endless pussy licking, dick sucking, anal sex, daisy chains, pussy pounding and of course, messy cumshots!

Quality: DVDRip
Format: Wmv
Resolution: 720 x 540
Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 64kbps
Video: Windows Media Video 9 720x540 25.00fps 1177kbps
Size: 580.38 Mb

File size: 580.4 MB

Download Bi Fun - This Is Just Extreme Fun!

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Give Head Cuckold Ted
« Reply #78 on: 25 July 2013, 14:48:57 »
Give Head Cuckold Ted

Studio: Jan B Productions
 Genre: Femdom, Humilation,
 Cast: Ted, Keith, Jan B.
 Length: 00:47:23

description:
 Jan has a new cuckold! Ted has just come home to find his new bride entertaining a black stud. Jan has invited her old lover, Keith over to give her what she craves ... some big black cock! Teddy is shocked, but Jan sets him straight right away ... shut up or get out! This wimp of a husband sits there and watches Jan enjoy her lover.
 Jan taunts and humiliates him. He knows his place and Jan makes him a participant in this situation. She sucks the black cock, then suggests Ted do the same. She forces that cock into his mouth. She always knew he was a cocksucker! Jan fucks her lover and makes Teddy lick his cock clean, slurping up all that pussy juice. Teddy is willing to do an

Format: AVI
 Video codec: DivX
 Audio codec: mp3
 Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 32000Hz stereo 80kbps
 Video: DivX 5 480x352 29.97fps 739kbps

File size: 281.6 MB

Download Give Head Cuckold Ted

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Inside Of Me (2005)
« Reply #79 on: 25 July 2013, 18:52:15 »
Inside Of Me (2005)

Year: 2005
Genre: Group, Oral/Anal/Vaginal Sex, Dildo, Cumshots, Facial
Duration: 01:17:28
Studio: Pleasure Productions
Cast: Tanya Storm, Busty Belle, Tianna Taylor, Alex Carrington, Scott Hardman, Stacy Nichols, Brad Morgan, Nick Manetti, Dylan Fox, Scott Summers

We forgot lots of things we do in our life but there are things that stay inside our mind forever!

Video: 320x240 29.97fps 550Kbps
Audio: 22050Hz stereo 64kbps

File size: 347.0 MB

Download Inside Of Me (2005)

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Bi-Triebe (2000)
« Reply #80 on: 25 July 2013, 22:00:24 »
Bi-Triebe (2000)

Year: 2000
Genre: Bi (bisexual), All Sex, Threesome
Duration: 01:16:22
Director: Tony Stark
Studio: Magma Film
Cast: Elvis, Mario, Siegfried, Anne, Nanni, Svenska

Two guys and one chick, they're open-minded and up for anything! Their bi-sexual fantasies are finally becoming a reality, and experience the hottest orgy of their lives. Be there and see how these sturdy stallions first get the pussy and then fuck each other in the ass with a finish that will completely blow your mind!

File size: 283 Mb
Format: divx
Video: 472x354 (4:3), 29.970 fps
Audio: 32 kHz, MPEG Layer 3, 2 ch, ~80.00 kbps avg

File size: 282.6 MB

Download Bi-Triebe (2000)

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
SG4GE - Bo Dean and Tex Gemmell (2010)
« Reply #81 on: 26 July 2013, 01:03:17 »
SG4GE - Bo Dean and Tex Gemmell (2010)

Genre: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Spanking, DP, Facial, Bisex
Duration: 00:37:59
Studio: Straight Guys For Gay Eyes
Cast: Bo Dean, Tex Gemmell, Amber Rayne

By overwhelming demand, we proudly present to you the first bi-sexual scene on SG4GE. And what better guys to ring in this momentous occasion than super-studs Bo Dean and Tex Gemmell. Amber Rayne is the lucky girl to lend these boys some helping holes to fill. Passionate 3-way kissing gets the blood pumping and the clothes begin to fly in mere moments. Amber swallows each of the guys and begins to rub their slippery cocks together in some hot frotting action. Amber slaps the hell out of TexРІР‚в„ўs bubble butt but donРІР‚в„ўt worry, she gives his hole a tongue bath to make it all better. EveryoneРІР‚в„ўs mouth finds something to play with in a three-way suck-fest which leaves everyone hard, wet and ready to fuck. Both guys go back and forth fucking the nubile nymphet, but in the end neither can wait their turn. They both plow Amber at the same time in a hardcore DP: one in the ass and one in the puss. AmberРІР‚в„ўs ass isnРІР‚в„ўt enough for Bo and soon heРІР‚в„ўs buried balls deep inside TexРІР‚в„ўs asshole. Bo fucking Tex while Tex fucks Amber brings everyone to the brink. The boys pull out and splatter their cum all over AmberРІР‚в„ўs face and mouth.

Format: WMV
Video: 960x540 23.97fps 1999Kbps
Audio: 44100Hz stereo 48Kbps

File size: 556.6 MB

Download SG4GE - Bo Dean and Tex Gemmell (2010)

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Bi Bi Love 5
« Reply #82 on: 26 July 2013, 07:48:09 »
Bi Bi Love 5

Release Year: 2009

Studio: Heatwave Entertainment

Cast: Alan Marcelo Lucas Leal Hyago Ribeiro Matteo Peggy Pilar Melissa Rocha Anett Chris Eddy

Genres: Oral/Anal/Vaginal Sex, Big Dick, Group, Cumshot

Video language: English

Everyone can enjoy both worlds, a dick in one hand and big tits in your mouth! Or a big dick in your mouth and dripping pussy on your dick! Whatever your perfered combo is this is the only way to get everything you want at once.

Format: Windows Media

Duration: 1:22:50

Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video 9, 439kbps

Audio: 62kbps

File size: 733.8 MB

Download Bi Bi Love 5

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Team Bisexual vol.6 (2010)
« Reply #83 on: 26 July 2013, 11:01:15 »
Team Bisexual vol.6 (2010)

Genre: Oral/Anal/Vaginal Sex, Bareback, Group, Cumshot
Duration: 01:56:07
Director: Paulie Franco
Studio: Magnus Productions / Magnus Muscle
Cast: Matheus Axell Junior Bastos Kelly Amaral Rafael Junior Priscilla Alexandre Sabrina Blond Bruno Stigmata Alex Victor Alex Pernambuco Diego La Torre Belinda Alexandre Senna

Hot three-way bisexual action explodes in this sizzling DVD as the hottest sets of 1 chick and 2 guys explore their horniest sexual fantasies with each other!

Video: 480x360 29.97fps 1250Kbps
Audio: 48000Hz stereo 64Kbps

File size: 913.7 MB

Download Team Bisexual vol.6 (2010)

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Josh & masons bi tag team
« Reply #84 on: 26 July 2013, 15:02:53 »
Josh & masons bi tag team

Production year: 2011
Genre: Bareback, Oral / Anal Sex,
Vaginal Sex, Cumshots, Muscle
Length: 00:19:16

Description:
Josh, Mason and Delila head into the living room for some fun. She says its fun to have two guys to play with ... and I think they agree! They strip down, kissing and rubbing each other all over. Delila kisses her way down Joshs abs and plays with Masons cock through his underwear. Delila sucks Josh off as Mason kisses his nipple and plays with his own cock. Mason is rock hard watching Josh get blown by Delila. He cant keep his hands off his big cock. Delila tells him its his turn. He eagerly goes down on Josh! Josh returns the favor, getting on his knees to suck Masons dick as Mason kisses Delila. But she cant be kept away from dick for too long! She goes back down to suck Mason again. Mason enjoys being the center of attention as Josh and Delila take turns on his cock. Mason kisses and sucks Delilas perky nipples as Josh sucks his dick. Mason sucks Josh as Delila blows him. Delila climbs up on Masons cock and rides it. While she rides Mason, Josh sits on top of the sofa and sticks his cock into Delilas mouth and then Masons. All three are having a great time with each other and it shows. Josh is ready to get inside Delila. She gets on all fours and sucks Masons cock as Josh fucks her doggy-style. She moans with pleasure. As Josh pounds Delila he asks Mason if hes going to let him fuck him this good. Mason says, "Oh, yeah!" Mason takes his turn on Joshs long cock. He slides down Joshs big cock. Josh is loving Masons tight hole. Delila slides over and sucks Masons dick as he gets fucked. Josh drills up inside Mason. Delila strokes Masons cock for him. Mason tumbles off Josh and onto the sofa. Josh slides his cock in and out slowly. Mason moans in ecstasy as Josh plugs him. Mason shoots a huge load while Josh slams his cock into Masons ass. Mason sprays all over his stomach. Josh pulls out and blasts his cum all the way up Masons chest! All three kiss after a hot tag team.

Video Quality: SiteRip
Video codec: Windows Media
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 30.00fps 1363kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64kbps

File size: 197.7 MB

Download Josh & masons bi tag team

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Bi Bi American Pie 10 (2006) DVDRip
« Reply #85 on: 26 July 2013, 18:02:25 »
Bi Bi American Pie 10 (2006) DVDRip

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Macho Man
Cast: Stonie, Bud Sudduth, Chris Dano, Lena Ramon, Trent Long, Raquel DeVine, Michelle Sweet, Jon Frankie (II)
Genres: Bi (bisexual), Masturbation,Oral,Toys/Dildos,Twinks

Description: As in previous episodes, hot chicks dig bi guys. It's just that elegant in its simplicity. Lena Ramon loves her work. Well, she likes jilling-off at the desk until her boyfriend Chris Dano arrives to give her an office, anyway. Once he's hot and heavy into it, she breaks the good news of their impending bisexual threeway. Dano, being the agreeable sort, takes Frankie under his hip then lets Ramon have a turn before finishing her off himself. Raqhel Devine also has a surprise for her sweet man (Stonie) who bends over for both of them while Devine provides nearly constant commentary. Michelle Sweet is a quiet blonde who has heard about threeway sex from a girlfriend and is ready to try it herself. The heat's not as consistently high as some others in the series, but it's very nice work. Big props for Stonie, who's only worked with one woman before.

Format: wmv
Duration: 01:36:05
Video: 320x240, VC-1@ WMV3, 290 Kbps
Audio: 32.0 Kbps 

File size: 223.2 MB

Download Bi Bi American Pie 10 (2006) DVDRip

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Two guys and a girl a massage
« Reply #86 on: 26 July 2013, 21:53:02 »
Two guys and a girl a massage

Genre: Bi
Duration: 40 minutes 20 seconds
Cast: Guy, Girl, Boy

Description: The Story of a massage. An appointment with a masseur at an elite sauna, get both girl and boy.
They do a nice Bi-sex.

Format: MPEG
Video codec: MPEG1
Audio codec: MPEG Audio (mp3)
Video: MPEG1 Video 352x240 (107:80) 29.97fps 1150Kbps [Video]
Audio: MPEG Audio 44100Hz stereo 224Kbps [Audio]

File size: 403.9 MB

Download Two guys and a girl a massage

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Bi Bi American Pie 13
« Reply #87 on: 27 July 2013, 01:28:10 »
Bi Bi American Pie 13

Year: 2007
Genre: Anal, Bisexual, Masturbation, Oral, Toys / Dildos, Twinks
Length: 1:16:25

Directed by: Angela D'Angelo
Studio: Macho Man Video

Starring: • Cherry Poppins - (bio)
  • Felony - (bio)
  • Zoe Matthews

• Chris Dano
  • Tom Moore
  • Mark Van Dervilt
  • Kyle Foxxx
  • Little Billy
  • Little Jimmy Young

Description: These hot couples form awesome threesomes and just go with the flow. Boys can have their cake and eat it too, because in this movie they're getting the best of both worlds: a soft and warm pussy to pummel and a long, hard dick to devour. Bi bi? More like hello!

Video quality: DVDRip
Video Codec: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 8 320x240 23.98fps 329Kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]

File size: 222.2 MB

Download Bi Bi American Pie 13

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies 9
« Reply #88 on: 27 July 2013, 07:02:54 »
Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies 9

Studio: Frogbutt Productions
 Genre: Femdom, Humilation,
 Starring: Multi-Orgasmic Mary
 Length: 00:51:30

description:
 This had the same cast as the previous one, a completely separate encounter though. It features the same of action, with different views. This time, after I ride my hubs face to a couple of orgasms, while sucking my lovers cock, I lay on my side so my lover can enter me from behind. With my hub lubricating both of us with his saliva, and then guiding him into me, he pumps me while hub licks my clit. I mount him cowgirl for a while, then while on all fours I begin to suck him. Thats when hub enters me from behind, soon hes kissing my cheek and were sharing my lovers cock. Moving on to him grabbing my ankles in missionary for some long strokes, while hub feeds me his dick.

Video codec: DivX
 Audio codec: mp3
 Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 48000Hz stereo 56kbps
 Video: DivX 6 480x360 29.97fps 1200kbps

File size: 468.0 MB

Download Multi Orgasmic Mary Interracial Creampies 9

Offline Apogee

• Уважаемый пользователь
Cinesexx (2006)
« Reply #89 on: 27 July 2013, 11:44:24 »
Cinesexx (2006)

Year: 2006
Genre: Threesome, All Sex, Bareback, Cmshots
Duration: 01:07:00
Director: Vlado Iresch
Studio: Man's Best Media
Cast: Daniel Frisk, Kamil Billy, Alex Rose, Justin Carter, Sandy

Ist dein Alltag langweilig? Komm schau dir denflotten drei-er an.

Video: 720x576 (4:3) 25.00fps 2000kbps
Audio: 48000Hz stereo 96kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cinesexx (2006)

HOTiXXX

HOTiXXX EROTiC CiNEMA BLOG 5000304_hotic.jpg

WARNING!!! This page contains an adult oriented material. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter here!!!